Catching Up with the Fall, Part 1

Way back in September of this year I went up to the Centennial Cone with the Alpine Club and had my first chance to try out a super cheap POV camera I purchased from my current place of employment. I tried the handlebar mount, and low-and-behold, 99% of the footage came out terrible. But, this past weekend while I was waiting in the airport, I had a chance to find that little 1% of “OK” footage. Throw in a little Windows Movie Maker and some Zion I and I just realized how terrible and stupid it is. But hey, you probably will still watch it if you’ve already read this far!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s